From: <adrian.lucas@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: 05 November 1999 12:48
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: DIN Rail Boxes

So even for the AD10, a momentary switch is a better option.

Do you know a good place to buy them?  Presumably you can get them with
various number of switches on one faceplate?

Adrian Lucas
E-mail:       adrian.lucas@xxxxxxx

Mike Huggins <mikeh@xxxxxxx> on 05/11/99 12:16:35
Please respond to ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx> @ SMTP