Re: Choosing PIR sensors

An installer friend uses Eco Pro standard PIR's, they are cheap and
reliable, and Dual Tech microwave and PIR combination. I have no idea what
they look like.

Ian
<3.0.5.32.19990518131758.0085d15-@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Original Article: http://www.egroups.com/list/ukha_d/?start=479
> OK, I've read the assorted Comfort documentation and reviews, and I'm
> hooked!  All thoughts of rolling my own HA system have gone
temporarily out
> the window, and I'll hopefully be ordering one soon!
>
> It will also replace my current alarm system, and I'm planning to add
some
> extra sensors at the same time, which is where my question comes in-
anyone
> got any recommendations for good, nice looking, reliable PIRs?  There
are
> about 101 suppliers, and I'd normally just try a couple of promising
ones
> and get my favourite- if anyone has any recommendations to start with,
that
> would be great though... particularly if anyone has used the dual
> (microwave/PIR) ones.
>
> They will be used for HA as well as security (which I know shouldn't
really
> affect things)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Nigel

BrainPlay.com has 10,000 gift ideas for kids! And, for a
limited time, you'll receive FREE SHIPPING on every toy,
video game, software title, video, and more at BrainPlay.com!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/264

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications