Re: Choosing PIR sensors

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Choosing PIR sensors
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 12:22:37 +0100

> (which I have read elsewhere, eg alt.security.alarms) that dual tech
> sensors are less reliable than standard PIRs,

In what way?
We have had historical problem in work with standard PIRs and glass break
detectors giving false alarms.  The new DualTech replacements have been
much
more reliable.

> and that quad PIRs and mirror optics are both worthwhile features.

Can you explain these please Nigel?

Thanks

M.

BrainPlay.com has 10,000 gift ideas for kids! And, for a
limited time, you'll receive FREE SHIPPING on every toy,
video game, software title, video, and more at BrainPlay.com!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/272

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications