Re: Alledged Comment

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Alledged Comment
  • From: andrew@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 07:39:47 -0000

Dear Andy,
As the founder and moderator of the Comfort eGroup I can confirm that
the group has made no personal comments about anyone whatsoever. As a
moderated group we would not allow such comments to be posted to our
members. There are 20 postings from participants since it started 4 weeks
ago, all are constructive comments regarding the product.

Why not check the postings at http://www.egroups.com/group/comfort/
?

Andrew Roberts (Technical Sales Manager & eGroup moderator)
Integrated Security Control and Management Systems Ltd
Uk Comfort Manufacture & Distribution
Web Site: http://www.comfort.org.uk
email: andrew@xxxxxxx

<199905140557420960.000674d-@mail> wrote:
Original Article: http://www.egroups.com/list/ukha_d/?start=476

> > If anyone hasn't already discovered the Comfort eGroup,
>
> Is this the same egroup that said I was not worth? ;-(
>

> --- Tag-it V1.0 (c) Andy Powell 1998
> When the plane you are on is late, the plane you want to transfer to
is on time.

découvrez GOA !
le premier site francophone multijoueur
gratuit et ouvert à tous les internautes
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/252

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/ukha_d
http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying
group communications