Re: Alledged Comment

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Alledged Comment
  • From: "Andy Powell" <andy@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 19:17:59 +0100

Andrew,

I was referring to the text [below] I received when I tried to sign up for=
this group...
I didn't say it was a personal comment - more an automated reply - and my=
message contained a mis-typing-
it should have been

" Is this the same egroup that said I was not worthy? ;-("

Please also note the smiley at the end - indicating that the message was=
toungue (sp?) in cheek.

anyhow below in the text I got when trying to register for this group...

"We're sorry, but your recent message was not accepted by the
moderator for posting to the group members."

I will be checking the group out via the web though..
Andy

On 14/05/99 at 07:39 andrew@xxxxxxx wrote:

>Dear Andy,
>As the founder and moderator of the Comfort eGroup I can confirm that
>the group has made no personal comments about anyone whatsoever. As a=
moderated group we would not allow such comments to be posted to our=
members. There are 20 postings from participants since it started 4 weeks=
ago, all are constructive comments regarding the product.

>Why not check the postings at http://www.egroups.com/group/comfort/
?

*snip*

--- Tag-it V1.0 (c) Andy Powell 1998
It's deja vu all over again. - Yogi Berra

découvrez GOA !
le premier site francophone multijoueur
gratuit et ouvert à tous les internautes
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/252

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/ukha_d
http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying
group communications