Re: UK Home Automation - Site Updates

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: UK Home Automation - Site Updates
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timmorris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 00:22:03 +0100

I also use a Pronto. You need the IR543 IR to X10 module. This allows you
send all of the device codes to a single house code, and supports the
follwoing features:

On
Off
Bright
Dim
All Lights On
All Lights Off
All Devices Off
Pre-Set Dim
Extended Codes
(If only we had devices in the UK that could take advantage of these last
two)

The Pronto doesn't do a great job of learning the X10 commands, but I have
hand edited the IR codes so that they work properly.

Tim.

Simplifying group communications

!!  FREE  !!  DOWNLOAD  NOW  !!
Animated Interactive Cartoon Character for Windows.
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/242