Re: Jeeves - New Product

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Jeeves - New Product
  • From: "Mike Chapman" <mike.chapman@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 18:28:17 +0100

We have one full house system completed and in daily use and have just
finished automating a leading home cinema suppliers demo room in their
showroom, I would prefer not to comment on other work in progress at this
time.

No reviews yet, I would be happy to know of anyone willing to do one.

Our USP is that we develop the software ourselves so we can fit our system
around you, this in turn makes giving costs very difficult but here is a
very rough idea of prices:

For a single room i.e. Complex Home Cinema £7,000
For an average house  £40,000

These prices include supply and installation of all control software and
hardware, cable & configuration. If you already have the infrastructure
in
place these prices can be reduced.

We believe we have taken all the best bits of what is available on the
market and combined them together under one common user interface.

We can use mains cable i.e. X10, hard wired or Cat 5 depending on the
individual installation.

We are currently testing an integrated TV program guide, you view the guide
on any TV screen and simply tell the system what you want to watch, it will
tell you before the program is due to start. If you are out it will record
it for you!  Because we are UK based you get listings of UK channels.