Re: Jeeves - New Product

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Jeeves - New Product
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timmorris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 20:00:29 +0100

Mike,

One thing that I think we would all be interested in, is a 230V x10 dimmer
that responds to pre-set dim. Have you thought about either modifiying a US
product or building your own?

Tim.

Kosovo/Serbia/Yugoslavia.
> http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/5
>
> eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/ukha_d
> http://www.eGroups.com -
Simplifying group communications

http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/65

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/ukha_d
http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying
group communications

Track your stocks and funds in a StockMaster portfolio.  With easy
setup, you get quotes, charts, and news for them all on just one page.
No limits, fast loading, and FREE!   http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/67