Re: x10 over three phase

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: x10 over three phase
  • From: "Paul Miller" <pmiller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 17:14:18 -0000

I believe you may have a pull cord away from the shower (out of reach) or
if
a wall switch its meant to be outside of the bathroom, normally by the door
entrance (that's where mine is!)

Paul

eGroup of the Day:
Ducks - everything you've always wanted to know about quackers.
http://offers.egroups.com/click/236/1

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ukha_d