Home Works ?

I know that there are a lot of you out there who use the Home Vision
kit, anybody out there who has used the LUTRON - Home Works system.?

I received their very slick & glossy information pack last week, along
with the video, and it certainly 'looks' very good. A very professional
video as well.
But it was in a house that probably cost more than a million !

I am looking further at Home Works system and the Siemens Instabus  (EIB
bus), anybody any feedback?

Had some useful information od the Instabus from Michael Chau, but keen
to get as much feedback on either of above systems from anybody out
there with experience of them.

regards

Rick

Internet stocks: hype or reality?
FT.com. The Financial Times online.
Click here to access more than 3,000 worldwide sources
http://offers.egroups.com/click/220/0

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ukha_d