Re: HAL 2000

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: HAL 2000
  • From: "Harrison, Mark (Alliance)" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 13:30:05 +0100

Sounds like it would fit my life-style perfectly ;-)

Mark Harrison
European IT Manager, BP/Bovis Alliance
Tel: +44 20 8869 1439
Fax: +44 20 8423 7711
--- London Phone numbers have changed - please start to use the new ones
---
SMTP: Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx
http://connect.bpweb.bp.com/search/record.asp?IDN=137987
http://bp-bovis-alliance.extranet.bp.com