Re: HAL 2000

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: HAL 2000
  • From: Steve Morgan <steve@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 14:41:33 +0100

I'm using Agent for my HA/Voice Mail system. I've downloaded version 2
from http://www.microsoft.com/agent
which is definitely better than
version 1. Having some success with it but I'm using it over a
telephone, not open air microphones. I'll put more details on the web
site when I've done some more with it:

http://www.smorgo.demon.co.uk

As an aside, I've just added an overview of some stuff I've being doing
with CCTV recently, if anyone's interested.

Cheers,
Steve