Re: Surge suppressors

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Surge suppressors
  • From: "Mike Chapman" <mike.chapman@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 16:56:01 +0100

I have also had experience of PC's sucking up X10 Signals.

One PC in particular stopped X10 signals when the transmitter was plugged
into the same room as the PC, even if the PC was switched off. I had to
physically unplug the PC to get reliable X10 signals.

Low Voltage lighting Transformers and some Sony TV's may also have a
similar
effect on X10 signals, I am yet to find a suitable method of isolating such
culprits!!

Mike Chapman