Re: TV and sound over CAT5

I'm hoping to run output from a soundcard to the input of a hifi
amplifier over a CAT5 cable pair. Given this is not the full amplified
power can I expect this to work with reasonable quality, or do I need to
be more clever in sending the signal? Will the other cable pairs suffer
from induced noise even with low level signals or can I use them for
other purposes? I had thought that the point of using 'twisted pairs'
was so that they didn't cause/suffer to much interference (but I'm a
software guy, not a techie!).

Ray.

Simplifying group communications