Laser Wall Switches

Hi all

Could anyone tell me if the Wall Switches from Laser Business Systems
hum or buzz in ANY way when the lights are completely off ?? (I want to
put one in my bedroom, but am VERY sensitive to noise when I try to go
to sleep! (can;t even have an analogue clock in the room let alone near
my bed)

Many Thanks
James

GET $10 OFF ANY ORDER @ healthshop.com! No min. purchase req.
Save on vitamins & supplements. Use coupon code: EGROUPS99
at checkout.  http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/463

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications