Re: Using a TV as a PC monitor

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Using a TV as a PC monitor
  • From: "Paul Miller" <pmiller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 15:03:47 -0000

Hi,

My sons computer has the very setup you're talking about, but as well as
putting TV on his PC he also has the Video and his Playstation through the
card.
The card I use there is the Miro PCTV card I do have another one made by
Oak
Technologys but its NAFF!! The normal one recommended is the Haupage WINTV
card.

Paul