Re: future HA

Hi,

Yes on this site similar products I'm seeing in DIY shops all over the
place
.... didn't know that a RS232 interface
to control the RF modules is available ...... I assume it is primitive
compared with a CM11 at least it is a good indication of the future
direction and a start .. but still the prices are not in the range of $10

Henk