Re: Andy Powell's PalmIII remote

Hi

>You mention that battery consumption increased by 7-8 fold when using
>the infra red software. Were you using Omniremote and if so was it
V1.11
>the version meant to fix a battery drain problem in the initial release
>?

Mmmm. I've just looked at the about box - it's called PalmRemote ver 2.1.0=
so we may be talking about a different product here... Where did you get=
this OmniRemote? Incidentally I saw an article in PC PRO saying that there=
had been a lot of mutterings about this product - apparently it is=
possible to use it to unlock/disarm some hi-end cars.. although when they=
explained the rigmaroll (eekk sp) you had to go through...

Andy

--- Tag-it V1.0 (c) Andy Powell 1998
Several excuses are always less convincing then one. - Aldous Hurley

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ukha_d