Re: Using a TV as a PC monitor

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Using a TV as a PC monitor
  • From: "Paul Miller" <pmiller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 19:23:22 -0000

PC to TV  - Unfortunately I would not expect Channel Plus modulators to
work, (I believe it's only for NTSC), also I'm really fussy I want to send
it as a particular channel say channel 40, over RF (no coax involved) any
TV
in the house, with an aerial could then tune to channel 40 and receive the
P.C.

I believe there was a product called Rabbit sold in the UK about 2-3 years
ago, it now seems that this type of product may be illegal now.