Re: ukha_d digest

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: ukha_d digest
  • From: Grimshaw Stuart <stuart.grimshaw@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 17:10:54 -0000

There will be a full bibliography, in really tiny writing somewhere at the
bottom of the page. Then when someone nicks the idea and turns it into a
crappy song, we can all share the legal expenses and SUE!!!

Stuart Grimshaw,
Website : www.stubbynet.org.uk
Email : stubbs@xxxxxxx
Boycott the Hamsterdance song!!!

>I'm going to gather these messages and edit them into a page for my
website.

> Are you now?  Maybe you should ask the copyright-holder first?

>I also want to add a little section at the end on actually measuring
this
>power. Are there any specific ways of doing it, other than the rather
unsafe
>method of putting your ammeter in the power feed?

Get 75% Off Our Best Selling Health and Wellness Books!
SelfCare.com has everything you need to take care of you and your family,
plus spend $40 or more and your shipping is free!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1824

-- Create a poll/survey for your group!
-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=ukha_d&m=1