Re: New toy :-))

The pay back period is probably irrelevant anyway, it'll break long
before then.

Ray.

 It's quick,=20
> free, & there's no obligation!=20
>=20
>=20
> -- Create a poll/survey for your group!
> -- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=3Dukha_d&m=3D1
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20

Get 75% Off Our Best Selling Health and Wellness Books!
SelfCare.com has everything you need to take care of you and your family,
plus spend $40 or more and your shipping is free!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1824

-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=3Dukha_d&m=3D1