Re: Tomorrows World

Sadly, no. However, a colleague just pointed out that Samsung have
released a mobile phone on a wrist watch. Now if they can do that,
they'll have no problem designing my radio mike/speaker in a StarTrek
sized badge, although if it has GSM capability too I won't complain.

Ray.

> I hope you can afford $10,000 (or =A3 , can't remember which)=20
> that is what I have
> seen advertised - a bit of an upgrade from the AIBO
>=20
> Nick

=0AAccurate impartial advice on everything from laptops to tablesaws.
=0Aht=

tp://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1701=0A=0A=0A=0A-- Easily schedule
meeting=

s and events using the group calendar!=0A-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?list=

name=3Dukha_d&m=3D1=0A=0A