Re: Radio mikes, was PalmIII Users

I've not seen the project, but would it's final size be the sort of
thing you can wear as a badge (and not look too much of a geek!). Power
supply would presumably need to be a rechargable button cell...

Ray.

eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d/
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications