Re: Homestar + Home director

Hi Alex,

HomeDirector is a US 110volt IBMified kit that contains the X10 modules
CM12U, LM12U, AM12U, UR24U, TM12U and ActiveHome software. As with all
US X10 kit it is about 20% of the cost in the UK!

I tired to find out about Lucent (AT&T) Homestar a couple of years ago
but I discounted it because of the lack of information, US only voltage
and I thought that it had to be hardwired as opposed to X10 using the
existing ring main.

You can find all the X10 modules and more at www.laser.com. Competitive
UK prices and excellent service, my only connection with Laser is that
I'm a happy customer.

--

A. Goodyear     agood[AT]@jet[DOT].uk   Ex. 5192

Joint European Torus, K1/0/66, Abingdon, Oxon, UK.

ebates.com. Earn up to 25% cash back for shopping online at 75 stores
like Borders, CDNow and Beyond.com. Refer a friend and earn even more!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/690

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications