Control PC jukebox

Hi Andy,

Are you using mpeg3 compression for your PC CD jukebox ?  The compression
ratio is 10:1 over a standard .wav file.  I have been thinking about a
control mechanism for my own system.  I am not able to display info in
the lounge so I was wondering about the PC speaking options (over the HiFi)
and I select with X10 RF or infra red (eg Red Rat).  Another idea I'm
investigating is the PalmPilot (with infra red interface) communicating
with the computer and displaying dynamic menus, this is the one I favour
most (I'll probably throw in some speech as well just for fun/pose value).

Alex.
Setup your own FREE forum. You control access to your message board
and chat room. Great for families, workgroups, special interests,
businesses, alumni groups ...
http://www.delphi.com/eg