New UK Home Automation Installer

  • To: ukha@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: New UK Home Automation Installer
  • From: "Mark McCall" <Mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 10:07:08 +0100

Hi All

I've just received a fax with details of a new startup company in the
South East of England.  I will shortly be adding their details to the
Contacts page on the web site but for the subscribers to this list
here are the details...

COMPANY
Advanced Home Automation Ltd

DESCRIPTION
Professional home automation installer in the South East of
England

CATEGORY
Retail for the domestic market

PRODUCTS
Full range of X10 home automation products (lighting and appliance
control and security systems), automated curtain rails, electric
garage and gate operators and CCTV.

ADDRESS
15 Wakehams Green Drive, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 3NU

TEL/FAX
01293 86615

WEB/EMAIL
On-line in approx 6 months time.