RE: (ukha_d) (OT) - Fuji Finepix 6900

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: (ukha_d) (OT) - Fuji Finepix 6900
  • From: peter.white@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 19:57:38 +0000

I've got the 4700 (its predecessor) and think it's great.  With smart media
cards now dirt cheap I take everything in maximum resolution and the
piccies
print off great.  I've had a couple enlarged to 18" x 12" (ish)
and I still
can't see the difference between the digital and the SLR, apart from a
slight
loss of depth.  I like sunset piccies, and it's good at these (ie quite low
light), plus I can discard the crappy ones, thus not annoying SWMBO who
doesn't
share my fetish for sunsets!

Pete