Latest message you have seen: RE: OT ATI AIW Radeon

Re: Re: IRDA Repeater

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Re: IRDA Repeater
  • From: "K. C. Li" <li@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 11:15:54 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001, Keith Doxey wrote:

> find. It should be possible to get a decent basic scope for about=20
> =A3300. Rapid have the "7020" for 269+vat which is a 20MHz
dual trace=20
> scope. They also have the "7040" dual trace 40MHz for
425+vat.

For the purpose that Ian is thinking of using, it might be more cost
effective to obtain a good secondhand scope.

Stewart of Reading (0118 926 8041, but no website) stock a good range of
secondhand scopes. They have a special offer on a number of high
specifications scopes at good prices. eg.

Tektronix 2445A 4-channel 150MHz delay, cursors, etc. for =A3425 + VAT.
Tektronix 2232 Digital storage scope. Dual trace, 100MHz, 100M/S for =A3525
+ VAT.

> voltages or you will need a new PC. You can get PC scopes from
under=20
> =A3100 but they wont sample fast enough to see IRDA stuff.

We just bought a tiny handheld scope called osziFOX 20MHz Storage
Oscilloscope (5MHz bandwidth). It is a great little tool to compliment the
"proper" (and massive) scope on the workbench.

Regards,

Kwong Li
li@xxxxxxx
Laser Business Systems Ltd.