RE: Getting up (Was: Re: Cheap capture card for montoring...)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Getting up (Was: Re: Cheap capture card for montoring...)
  • From: "Nigel Giddings" <nigel.giddings@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 22:04:38 -0000

Hi,

I use Homeseer to read the M25 traffic delays if I turn the front room
lights on before 8am during the week.

I keep meaning to add a few lines of script that would warn me if the
temperature has been down below 2 degrees C overnight, and when sunrise
would be if I am leaving before it happens. I also try to avoid the traffic
on the M25 J5 while I drive to Maidenhead by leaving far too early.

Nigel