From: Paul Gordon [mailto:paul_gordon@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 29 November 2001 13:06
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Re: Getting up

My Homeseer machine is monitored by another one, and power-cycled if it
fails, I also get a text message to my mobile if this happens. Lastly, if
my

Homeseer machine does not come back to life after being power-cycled, the
other machine takes over most of its functions, including my wake-up
alarm... (although I lose the voice announcements in the bedroom part...)

Paul G.