Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: IRDA Repeater

Getting up (Was: Re: Cheap capture card for montoring...)

On Wednesday 28 November 2001 15:32 pm, Paul Gordon wrote:
> I guess you're not too bothered about the regional news on the BBC
then. I
> can't get rid of my terrestrial signal purely because I like to watch
the
> BBC in the morning when I'm getting ready for work. If you watch BBC
> Breakfast on Sky, when it goes to the local news every half-hour....
it
> doesn't! - Sky goes to BBC News 24, - I have to watch the terrestrial
> signal in order to see the BBC London news (which I need for the
traffic
> report)...

To be honest Paul, the only news I watch in a morning is Sky Sports news,
and
then I only watch it if Blackburn Rovers have been playing the night
before.
And the traffic here in Blackburn at the moment is rediculous because
they're
building a new inner ring road (We'll start just before Christmas, what a
good idea, but don't get me started >:/ ), so there's no point watching
the
traffic reports, you know your going to get stuck :-)

I tend to stick Home & Leisure on, or one of the other discovery
channels.

On the subject of getting up in the morning, I used to have Misterhouse
read
out the weather every morning, but the missus really hated it, does anyone
else have an automated wake up routine? What kind of things do you do?

--

Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
Chief Operations Officer