RE: [OT] BTInternet Support

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] BTInternet Support
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 09:58:27 -0000

Depends on the terms of the franchise that your local cable company has.
Some are OBLIGED to give it to you if you're in their area, others are
not.

Unfortunately, I've no idea how you'd check other than phoning
"whatever
Oftel are called these days", and spending a while in a queue ;-(

Mark Harrison
Head of Systems, eKingfisher

****
Kingfisher plc
Registered Office: North West House, 119 Marylebone Road, London NW1 5PX

Registered in England, Number 1664812

This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed
and
may contain confidential information.  Unless stated to the contrary,
any
opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the

official view of the company.  If you have received this e-mail in
error,
please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this
message
>from
disclose its contents to any other person.  Thank you for your
co-operation.
****