Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 10:31 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] OT Mobile Phones

Can anyone recommend a mobile phone and airtime contract....key requirements
are....

email for laptop and ipaq on the move (always on would be nice)
WAP/SMS not a major requirement but nice to have
small
reasonably priced (mainly the airtime)
good battery life
handsfree capability
if possible the ability to take twin sims (probably need to be a third party
add on right?)

I was looking at a tiny little samsung (cant recall the model) that a friend
has on an Orange tarrif which might be suitable but I would appreciate any
advice from you guys.

In particular are devices like the Nokia cardphone or the upcoming Compaq
GSM sleeve worth considering?

Thanks
Mick

Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx