Latest message you have seen: RE: Home Highway and CI

Re: Re: [OT] CPC kit

----- Original Message -----
From: Phil Harris <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2001 10:41 AM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: [OT] CPC kit

> CPC are an electrical/mechanical/electronics supplier rather like
Maplin
but
> the catalogue is three times thicker and the pages are half as thick
> plus of course they have stock of everything and have decent price.
>
> Unfortunately they're trade only so you have to be a business to get a
> catalogue AFAIK...

You dont NEED to be in business to get a catalogue, you do to get an
account
though.

I have a cash account, order the stuff, pay by switch/visa whatever, items
arrive next day.
Give em a bell and ask if you can set up a cash account, thats all i did

Robert Crawshaw                 http://www.golcar.demon.co.uk

The release of Windows 2000 has been put back to the first quarter of 1901

we work for a company that has global reach yet can't scratch it's own arse