RE: Re: [OT] CPC kit

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: [OT] CPC kit
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 10:41:20 -0000

CPC are an electrical/mechanical/electronics supplier rather like Maplin
but
the catalogue is three times thicker and the pages are half as thick ...
plus of course they have stock of everything and have decent price.

Unfortunately they're trade only so you have to be a business to get a
catalogue AFAIK...

Phil

<phillip.harris1@v...> wrote:

> > > Saw a couple of what may be cracking pieces of kit in a CPC
> > catalogue that I
> > > borrowed ... they do a DIN sized DVD player and a DIN sized
> > motorised 7"
> > > widescreen LCD display for about £630 each ... they also do
> > hideaway
> > > UHF/FM tuner and 4x40w amp for it for about £350.
> > >
> > > As I was driving home tonight I was wondering about this
"toy"
> > again and
> > > thinking that if I could get the PC to display through it
then
> > Autoroute
> > > could just take a step further into the "being
useful" category.

<paul_gordon@h...> wrote:

> [...]
P266MMX (which I think is
> > where