From: Dave Allan [mailto:david_b_allan@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2001 12:38 AM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] TINI stuff

Hey Guys

Im a final year student at The University of Nottingham and am in need of a
bit of help. Im designing a home control and monitoring system for my
project and I wanna use the Dallas Semiconductor TINI board for it but I
can't get the damn thing anywhere... Apparently, there is a shortage of
materials to make them?!?!? Since when was sand in a shortage? anyway, I
was

just wondering if any of you guys would know anywhere, or know anyone who
has one that wants to sell (of give, hehe).

Cheers for your time guys, you can continue slaggin off BT now...

Latez

Dave