Latest message you have seen: Re: Home Highway and CI

Re: TINI Stuff

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: TINI Stuff
  • From: Gordon Christie <homeautomation@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 07:24:15 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Dave,

I'm currently investigating the possibility of using TINI for something
very similar, for my final year honours project.

If you want to email me off list, feel free to - might be able to help.

One place that might have them by now is http://www.taylec.com/ - a UK
stockist. They said there were getting stock in mid-November. There's a
general shortage, apparently Dallas are messing people about with delivery
times for boards and stuff. I was going to order one, but I think the
university I'm at (RGU) has some from MSc students I can use.

Hope you find some answers!

~Gordon Christie
gordon@xxxxxxx

On Fri, 23 Nov 2001, Dave Allan wrote:

> Hey Guys
>
> Im a final year student at The University of Nottingham and am in need
of a
> bit of help. Im designing a home control and monitoring system for my
> project and I wanna use the Dallas Semiconductor TINI board for it but
> can't get the damn thing anywhere... Apparently, there is a shortage
of
> materials to make them?!?!? Since when was sand in a shortage? anyway,
was