Re: AAARRGGHH - money grabbing ****S

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: AAARRGGHH - money grabbing ****S
  • From: ian@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 11:04:10 -0000

Hi=20

Here's another laugh, a letter dropped through the box this morning=20
>from
has dropped in price by =A313...GREAT....keep reading they also say=20
they are reducing the amount of call discount from =A313 to=20
=A32.80...BOOO....give money in one hand, take back in the other hand !

I called in to NTL yesterday but they can not say if my new house=20
will be able to be cabled up, I need to try again in February,=20
cutting it fine I move in March, but I will keep trying.

Ian D

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@h...> wrote:
> ***ING B.T.!!
>=20
> NTL just phoned me to say that B.T. want to charge an extra =A3150=20
just for=20
> doing the the decommissioning of my Highway on a Saturday!!
>=20
> Apparently (according to the NTL guy), B.T. never used to have this=20
charge=20
> until recently, but he says that B.T. have now classified
"HOME"=20
highway, as=20
> a business service!!
>=20
> Needless to say, I've told them what they can tell B.T. to do with=20
that ;-)=20
> and re-arranged it for a weekday, whan I just happen to be off=20
anyway..
>=20
> Is it any wonder that B.T. are losing out to the cable companies?!?!
>=20
> ***** I HEREBY PUBLICLY SWEAR THAT FOR SO LONG AS I SHALL LIVE, I=20
SHALL=20
> NEVER, BY MISSION OF ACTION OR OF INACTION, ALLOW A SINGLE PENNY OF=20
REVENUE=20
> TO BE GRANTED TO B.T. BY MYSELF, BY SWMBO, OR BY ANY MEMBER OF MY=20
IMMEDIATE=20