Latest message you have seen: RE: Bush Internet Surf Set

RE: NTL Broadband queries

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: NTL Broadband queries
  • From: "Paul Smith" <wheelbarrowhandle@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 11:41:18 -0000

Paul,

Not sure of your setup, but the CM only talks to one MAC address
at a time, so be sure to use the network card that you want to face the
outside to set it up. Otherwise you have to wait an hour or so before
the modem will talk to a different MAC address.

Paul

back
on

http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp