Re: Best route for automatic control of a Swish K600 cur tain control

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Best route for automatic control of a Swish K600 cur tain control
  • From: patrickl@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 18:32:54 -0000

If anyone happens to have surplus IR control thingies, I'd be more
than willing to pay a fair price - I need 3.
Li hinted that the sensors were passive - if anyone has dismantled
one, and can supply a part number/pinout for the IR receiver so I can
make my own, I'd be tremendously grateful.
Thanks
Patrick

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Steven Dickson" <sdickson@n...> wrote:
> Phil Harris and Phil Johnson were able to get me some of these IR
sensors
> for the K600 from their local B&Q's a while back.  Haven't
interfaced them
> to anything other than using the pronto yet.  Intend to put a mini
emitter
> onto them to control via comfort - when I finally get the
installation
> finished. Sorry I haven't got any spares.
>
> Steve

K600