Re: [KAT5] KAT5 RGB Units for Sale

ok. essex is not near me and i dont plan to be in london soon so it
sounds
like it will have to be by post.

I have never owned any of the KAT5 units but have watched their
development.
i had been considering passive baluns to run component video over but was
concerned they would not be good enough, so i am hoping that the KAT5
devices will not have any noticeable degredation. some questions if you
dont
mind:

- have you been happy with the units?
- do you notice any difference in quality compared to normal component
video cables?
- do you find that component over KAT5 is as good as HDMI?
- does the IR capability work alongside component video as well as RGB?
- is the IR capability compatible with xantech products?
- how old are the units?
- could you send me a picture?
- what is the make and model of your "hdmi to component"
converter?

sorry for all the questions. i think we should be able to settle on a deal
very soon.

regards

sean spicer
07917 556232

On 2/17/09, steve_parsons2000 <steve_parsons@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   I live on South Cambridgeshire border with Essex (between Saffron
> Walden & Cambridge) and work near Liverpool st in London.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Steve

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email  Traditional