[KAT5] [OT] Sorry if you have had email bounce or not had a reply

  • Subject: [KAT5] [OT] Sorry if you have had email bounce or not had a reply
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <kat5users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 20:54:56 +0100

Hi All,

Just a quick apology to anyone who might have had email bounce or hasnt
heard from me.

I have just moved my two websites to different hosting services and due to
few technical difficulties (I didnt set something up properly!) DIYHA has
been playing silly buggers for a couple of days.

Hopefully the problems are now solved and the DIYHA and KAT5 websites are
up
and running on their new homes.

Thanks to the guys helping me with the configuration.

Regards

Keith

Searchable KAT5 archive can be found at
http://www.ukha-archive.com/