RE: [KAT5] Component Video

  • Subject: RE: [KAT5] Component Video
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:00:27 -0000

I wanted a 6m component video cable for the path between my AX10 and my LCD
TV - not willing to splash out silly money on something like IXOS at this
stage and just wanting to get something up and running I bought a
"cheapie"
cable from CPC. Couldn't get a 6m cable and so ended up with a 10m...

...cost me less than a tenner IIRC.

Can't fault it ... Assumed it would be cheap and nasty, far from it.

Best thing is I found *EXACTLY THE SAME CABLE* on another hi-fi cables
website for about =A370. :-D

Phil=20