From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
To: <kat5-users@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 4:55 AM
Subject: RE: [KAT5] IR Upgrade

> xantech have a Plasma friendly receiver but  i think its
> about 300 quid ..which is a tad expensive..

Xantech do plasma friendly IR receivers for about £70...

...or at least they do at this dealers that I know.

> Maybe someone on the list who has a Plasma and ir  would like
> to comment on this ???

Yup - they kick out craploads of IR interference, as do LCDs ... Whether
you'll be lucky and get away without a "plasma friendly" receiver
is really
as much luck as anything else.

Phil

Searchable KAT5 archive can be found at