Re: [KAT5] IR Upgrade

Hi Tony

> > at around 8:30 I laid down on the bed for a few minutes and
> > fell asleep !!
>
> LOL ;)

Poor bugger is worn out making these ir upgrades ;-).....

> I presume these don't come with emitters/receivers, so do you have any
> recommendations on that front?

I assumed by Keiths documentation you get an ir emitter and ir receiver
with
the kit...........

Tony if you want you can  try my FirM Jr as it has an ir in socket  and i
have 2 ....8way splitters plugged into it ( 16 emitters) when testing
.....requires a 12v power supply.....But it can only take the ir return
from
1 set of KAT5 Modules......Contact me offlist if interested please..

Frank