Re: General Questions

  • Subject: Re: General Questions
  • From: Doogie Brodie
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 18:49:00 +0000

beneale2003 wrote:

> I am lucky enough to be involved in a family project to build three
houses -
one for my
> I've been looking into home networking, X10 automation and audio and
video
distribution

Hi there,

My point is a little off topic, since it's more a UKHA thing than a Kat5
thing, but I'd recommend looking at some of the hard wired control
systems like C-Bus or EIB instead of X10.

Disclaimer: I have done the C-Bus integrator course and have a vested
interest in C-Bus. But my point still stands ;->

Cheers
--
Doogie