RE: Kat5 IR upgrades

  • Subject: RE: Kat5 IR upgrades
  • From: Keith Doxey
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 21:15:00 +0000

Hi Richard,

The PCB has been designed and etched. I just need to test that I have got
it
right. As soon as I am sure it is OK I will send the artwork off for the
PCB's to be made. From that point it will be about a month before the first
upgrade boards are ready.

I am currently working hard on the kit I will be taking to UKHA2004.

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=UJ35evtt_AfogFuFdQ9RSbHCydms-J3NwercVzqiiP3Cvwb7tNbDYwD3QMGkIkUV6EF6hUxO0dpWIPQvNTattbABIpLi-F-P_m8yGw">richard.lockyer@c...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=9C-7ZeprEolz96rle1jRsq4YXozYweENInTl375GRdPm_1q1fZj4JIlp1bcvKUnEIDOafjkNUh6gSzEdNEotvnC_Tg">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>