Re: Kat5 IR upgrades

  • Subject: Re: Kat5 IR upgrades
  • From: mvankleef
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:05:00 +0000

I too have been eagerly looking forward to the elusive IR repeater
support, but I need to be able to control both 'normal' RC5/RC6 as
well as (more importantly) an IRDA source. The latter is a real
pain as there are very few solutions on the market. At the moment
I'm looking at redeye <www.redremote.co.uk> and Digieye
<www.digisender.net> as they seem the only reasonable ones that at
least support IRDA.
Are there any views on these, or news on support for these protocols
in the Kat5 solution ?

Cheers,
Mike

--- In <a
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=mXja-M8nOZy1VUziqMinJ8S6i5Bae0Zg221jkVxLrzzS2oFqKqXJJLcso-KDUO6hvz-2zmXM3tS-uHkfyppLn3g0COl1">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>,
"Richard Lockyer"
<richard.lockyer@c...> wrote:
> Keith
>
> Any news on when the IR upgrades will be available?
> My Powermids have just died and I need to buy or build a
replacement