[KAT5] Keith Doxey - Back Home

  • Subject: [KAT5] Keith Doxey - Back Home
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <kat5users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 23:01:26 +0100

Hi All,

Well, that came as a bit of a shock!

Sunday night was feeling fine.
Monday morning had a very sore leg.
Decided to get it checked out at the hospital and they kept me in for a
week.

Having been pumped full of antibiotics for a week they sent me home with 6
weeks worth of tablets and a sick note for a fortnight off work.

Its taken a while to get through the 800+ emails that built up whilst I was
in hospital and I'm glad the hospital car park is a fixed fee of £1-50
rather than per hour charging because my car was in the car park for nine
days !!

Good to be back