RE: Scart Splitter

  • Subject: RE: Scart Splitter
  • From: Keith Doxey
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 21:46:00 +0000

How about an almost Zero cost option :-)

Make up a lead that goes from the Processor to TV but make it slightly
longer than you need.

Cut the cable and take the cut ends into a SCART plug for the KAT5
Transmitter.

As it stands, the signal would be double terminated so the picture would
degrade but... if you remove the lid from the transmitter you will find two
termination resistors on the rear of the SCART socket. Remove these and it
will be "perfick" :-)

Hope that helps

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk